The properties of warp knitted structures
Warp knitting offers:
- Higher production rates than for weaving.
- A wide variety of fabric constructions.
- Large working widths.
- A low stress rate on the yarn that facilitates careful handling of fibres such as glass, aramide and carbon (particularly when using weft-insertion techniques).
- Conventional warp knitted structures that can be directionally structured.
- Three-dimensional structures that can be knitted on double needle bar raschels.
- With weft insertion, uni-axial, bi-axial, multi-axial and composite structures that can be manufactured on single needle bar raschels.
Was this article helpful?
Start unlocking your hidden power with self hypnosis by relaxing and staying relaxed. This is just the audio you have been looking for to do just this.
Get My Free MP3 Audio